What happens when we consume Extra Virgin coconut oil daily?
1. Heals Wounds and Injuries
- It has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties that are excellent for treating wounds.
- It does so by speeding up the process of healing, providing antioxidants and increasing collagen levels in our blood.
- Collagen is a significant component in our blood that primarily aids in wound healing.
- Its antibacterial properties also help keep infection risks from open wounds at bay.
2. Helps In Arthritis
- The high levels of antioxidants present in extra virgin coconut oil help in reducing inflammation and improving bone health.
- These fats have powerful abilities to fight bacterias.
- The MCTs present in cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil is much like that of a mother’s breast milk.
3. Nourishes Skin & Excellent For Baby Massages
- Cold-pressed virgin coconut oil is an exceptionally nourishing oil and offers proper moisture to the skin.
- Apply it on your skin right after you exit the shower or bath.
- It creates a barrier over your skin and does not let the water escape, thus providing prolonged hydration!
4. Enhances Brain Functioning
- It has a substantial amount of lauric acid, which is transported directly to the liver, where it is directly converted to energy and ketones rather than being stored as fat.
- These ketones are highly beneficial for our brain and heart function.
- Since it boosts our metabolism, we find it easier to lose weight.