If you have ever used sesame oil in your recipes then you would know the health benefits of this miracle oil.
There are countless benefits when it comes to sesame oil but to list a few, here are some of the top benefits:
- Sesame oil has a nutty taste and can be used to add flavor to food.
- It is a healthy oil as it is high in polyunsaturated fats and has a lower saturated fat content than other oils.
- Sesame oil can be used for cooking, as well as for skin and hair care.
- It has a high smoke point, which makes it ideal for stir-frying or deep-frying.
- Sesame oil is a good source of vitamin E and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Sesame oil is a healthy cooking oil that has a nutty flavor. It is also a good source of antioxidants. You can make your own sesame oil at home with just a few simple ingredients.
To make sesame oil, you will need:
1 cup of sesame seeds
1 cup of canola oil
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
Start by toasting the sesame seeds in a dry pan over medium heat. stirring frequently, until they are golden brown and fragrant. This should take about 5 minutes.
Once the sesame seeds are toasted, add them to a blender with the canola oil, salt, and pepper. Blend on high until the mixture is smooth.
Pour the sesame oil mixture into a clean glass jar and screw on the lid. Store the sesame oil in the fridge and use it within 6 months.
To use the sesame oil, simply substitute it for other oils in your cooking. It is great for stir-frying, sautéing, or dressing salads.
Enjoy your homemade sesame oil!
If you are looking for an organic option for sesame oil, look no further than our organic sesame oil! Pressed from certified organic sesame seeds, our oil is perfect for stir-frying, dressing, and more.